Thursday, June 30, 2011

Time to focus the blog on something, probably games

Seeing as I'm a live streamer. I'm going to do my best to focus the blog towards certain things, most likely games, and books. A little bit of my life will be a nice change.

So lets begin.

I've graduated. Which means I have more time to stream. What shall I stream? Call of duty? Zombies? I'll do mostly single player until the point I have a better internet connection, because I either lag really badly in game. Or the stream goes to shit. I found that Minecraft single player is about perfect. People are interested, I can get 30-80 people a stream. I just have to build things. Which is fun mind you, but can get old. So I need other things to stream too.

I can play N64 games, lets plays of them even. That would be fun, yes? I could rock pokemon if people would watch it, but I doubt they would. So. If you're not afraid to comment. Leave me one about what game you'd like to see.

The ones I have on my list already for doing lets plays are:

Minecraft
Terraria
Half-Life 2
Golden Eye (64)
Call of Duty 4 (Single Player)
Call of Duty Black Ops (Single Player and Solo Zombies)
Duke Nukem forever
Amnesia: The Dark Decent

and basically any other game you'd like to see

No comments:

Post a Comment